Photo - ESR Board Meeting in Tahoma, February 8, 2014
2014 ESR Alumni Ski Day was a great success! - On March 19, 2014 the Eastern Sierra Region conducted a quite successful Alumni Ski Day at Homewood Ski Area. read more
Great time was had at the Annual Women’s Clinic at Heavenly - click here then scroll down for story and photos
- Calling all patrollers - Need volunteers for Sea Otter Classic Bike Race at Laguna Seca,
April 10-13 PDF Flyer
We are seeking NSP volunteers for back-country first-aid service and course marshaling - this means patroller’s family and friends can volunteer.
A few highlights:
- Free camping (trailer, fifth-wheel, tents; right in the heart of the event)
- Big NSP barbecues both Friday and Saturday night
- Fun and scenic service in the old Ft. Ord backcountry, with fellow patrollers from a number of FWD patrols
- Plenty of time to bicycle or tour the US's largest cycling event, with trade show with 300+ vendors
- NSP members/family service helped earn about $4,500 for six FWD ski patrols last year (each volunteer earns $30 per volunteer shift, for their designated patrol)
- SAVE THE DATE: The next ESR meeting will be Sunday, July 13, 2014 on the west side of the Sierras (exact location TBA).
Advisors, this is the meeting in which the 2014-2015 budget is established. Start thinking about the expenses you will include in your budget request.
- The Instructor Continuing Education Clinic
(required attendance once every 3 years for instructors in all disciplines)
will be Saturday, September 13, 2014 in Davis.
- Eastern Sierra Region Shirts
Anyone interested in purchasing an Eastern Sierra Region NSP polo shirt, check out these two files:
Photos of shirt and graphic - pdf
Order form - docx