ESR Medical Advisor
Doc Jim Margolis
- Facilitate ESR patrols to implement OEC 5 guidelines.
- Assist ESR patrols to develop and teach local protocols consistent with OEC technician's scope of training.
- Serve as liaison with local EMS in prehospital care and transportation of injured and ill snow sport patients.
- Promote ongoing OEC education by contacting hospitals to find out patients actual injury and how effective was the initial care.
- Work in conjunction with patrol and regional awards advisors documenting care in a lifesaving, potentially lifesaving or unusual incident supporting a Purple, Blue and Green Merit Star.
CONTACT: Doc Jim Margolis